Sunday, May 25, 2014

BOOK REVIEW - Twin-Souls: A Guide to Finding Your True Spiritual Partner

More than 23 years ago, my Twin-Flame and I met through a remarkable set of serendipitous events.  The instant "knowing" led me to search out information that would help me understand what I was feeling and experiencing.  I found Twin-Souls: A Guide to Finding Your True Spiritual Partner.  This book described what I was experiencing and helped me learn how to grow spiritually through the relationship.

Phone conversations with Dr. Maury Pressman helped me even more. Because of Patricia Joudry's writings, the publishing of this book and our own Twin-Soul/Twin-Flame experiences, I have been counseling other "Twins" for more than 15 years, pro bono.  I am so grateful that Dr. Pressman has this book available in eBook form.

As more and more Twin-Souls are coming together at this time during the evolution of Mankind on Mother Earth, I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to attract their Twin-Soul or wants to confirm that their current relationship is or is not a Twin-Soul relationship and desires to evolve through their Twin-Soul relationship.  I recommend this book for everyone I have worked with over the past 15 years.  Thank you Patricia... I know you are guiding us all from Heaven.

I give this book 5 STARS... and TWO THUMBS-UP!

By Sharon Kay
Author of ONE LIGHT ONE LOVE,  ANGEL FINGERPRINTS:The Little Book of Joyous Thoughts, LONG LONG AGO,  A MOTHER'S JOURNEY: To Release Sorrow and Reap Joy, ANGEL FINGERPRINTS:The Book of Joyous Thoughts, and 6 more titles as yet unpublished.

No comments:

Post a Comment