Friday, June 13, 2014

Twin-Flames Have Been Together Before

Most Twin-Flames have had many lifetimes together.  We have had spontaneous, yet fleeting,  remembrances of past lives we have had together.  In many of our past lives together we were Native American.

During "readings" by psychics, intuitives and trance-mediums our lives were relayed to me in much detail. I could feel the truth of these visions which resonated in my physical body.

Often the information I received helped me to better understand my Twin in this life and what he was going through.  I was also able to accept what we were going through together and apart, so that I could be more compassionate for myself and for my Twin.

My spontaneous memories came to me, I feel, so that I could heal the traumas I had faced in those lifetimes.  By consciously healing those memories and changing the outcomes,  I didn't have to repeat them again in this lifetime.

By Sharon Kay

Author of ONE LIGHT ONE LOVE
ANGEL FINGERPRINTS
LONG LONG AGO
ANGEL FINGERPRINTS: The Book of Joyous Thoughts
A MOTHER'S JOURNEY: To Release Sorrow and Reap Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment